-ED Ending: Formal Word Stress in Sentences
|As you repeat the following sentences, practice the main techniques of word stress:|
– stress important words
– reduce small words
– speak in phrases and pause between phrases
– let words flow together
Use the video to listen and repeat.
1. I have achieved success in my career.
2. I have enhanced the productivity of my company.
3. I am fortunate to have experienced international business.
4. My life has surpassed my dreams.
5. I have weathered economic ups and downs.
6. I have maintained my integrity during difficult times.
7. I have valued the contributions of my colleagues.
8. At times, I have saved the day. *
9. I have contributed to my work teams.
10. Every day, I have supported my family.
11. I have accepted the challenges of language learning.
12. I have succeeded in my English goals.
* “saved the day” means to have helped to make the day o.k., that the project or effort was timely or delivered at just the right time.
|750 Business Words||-ED Ending Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply