-ED Ending: Casual Word Stress in Sentences
|Here we will practice the same sentences, but more casually. When speaking this way, you will use less stress, pause less often and let the words flow together more. |
When you see “same,” this means that there are no extra points of casual English in the sentence. In other sentences, the extra points are shown.
1. I’ve achieved success in my career.
2. I’ve enhanced the productivity of my company.
3. I‘m fortunate t’ave experienced international business.
4. My life’as surpassed my dreams.
5. I’ve weathered economic ups and downs.
6. I’ve maintained my integrity during difficult times.
7. I’ve valued the contributions of my colleagues.
8. A’times, I’ve saved the day. *
9. I’ve contributed to my work teams.
10. Every day, I’ve supported my family.
11. I’ve accepted the challenges of language learning.
12. I’ve succeeded in my English goals.
|750 Business Words||-ED Ending Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply