Last Letters: Formal Word Stress in Sentences
|As you repeat the following sentences, practice the main techniques of word stress:|
– stress important words
– reduce small words
– speak in phrases and pause between phrases
– let words flow together
Use the video to listen and repeat.
1. If you are seeking a promotion, you may need to check the facts on your resume.
2. Sometimes it is best to describe several recent long-term projects using separate bullet points.
3. Include your recent tasks in detailed lists.
4. Show that you are apt to succeed when confronted with risks.
5. In your cover letter, emphasize how you have realized your dreams, yet continue to aim for more.
6. Avoid discussing how you have progressed as this may come across as less positive.
7. Go into some detail on a successful project that you have launched.
8. Stay focused and project your best.
|750 Business Words||Last Letters Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply