Last Letters: Casual Word Stress in Sentences
|Here we will practice the same sentences, but more casually. When speaking this way, you will use less stress, pause less often and let the words flow together more. |
When you see “same,” this means that there are no extra points of casual English in the sentence. In other sentences, the extra points are shown. The new point in this lesson is:
* apt to = apt’ — speak the T once
1. If you’re seeking a promotion, you may needt’ check the facts on yr resume.
2. Sometimes it’s best to describe several recent long-term projects using separate bullet points.
3. Include yr recent tasks in detailed lists.
4. Show thet you’re apt’ succeed when confroned with risks.
5. In yr cover letter, emphasize how you’ve realized yr dreams, yet continue to aim for more.
6. Avoid discussing how you’ve progressed as this may come across as less positive.
7. Go into some detail on a successful project thet you’ve launched.
8. (same) Stay focused and project your best.
|750 Business Words||Last Letters Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply