I Sounds: Formal Word Stress in Sentences
|As you repeat the following sentences, practice the main techniques of word stress:|
– stress important words
– reduce small words
– speak in phrases and pause between phrases
– let words flow together
Use the video to listen and repeat.
1. She met with her manager for the internal evaluation.
2. Her manager said that he did not mean to criticize but to offer guidance.
3. He thought her job performance was good, but that she could apply herself more.
4. Her coworkers were of the opinion that she sometimes lacked integrity.
5. He thought she could optimize her skills by finding her niche in the team.
6. He stressed that she did need to fix some simple logistics.
7. She needed to be on time more often and more organized with her files.
8. He said that she should be innovative and systematic.
|750 Business Words||I Sounds Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply