Ar and OR Sounds: Formal Word Stress in Sentences
|As you repeat the following sentences, practice the main techniques of word stress:|
– stress important words
– reduce small words
– speak in phrases and pause between phrases
– let words flow together
Use the video to listen and repeat.
|Questions about Money|
1. I have a list of questions to help us determine our monetary goals.
2. Is this quarter comparable to last quarter?
3. Will we need any temporary workers?
4. What are the marketing targets?
5. How can we guard against unnecessary spending?
6. Where are the informative reports?
7. Are there any disparities between forecast and performance?
8. Are the departments lacking important resources?
9. How much money will we have to borrow?
10. How can we guarantee the support of our investors?
|750 Business Words||AR and OR Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply