Ar and OR Sounds: Casual Word Stress in Sentences
|Here we will practice the same sentences, but more casually. When speaking this way, you will use less stress, pause less often and let the words flow together more. |
When you see “same,” this means that there are no extra points of casual English in the sentence. In other sentences, the extra points are shown.
|Questions about Money|
1. I’ave a list of questions to help us determine ar monetary goals.
2. (same) Is this quarter comparable to last quarter?
3. (same) Will we need any temporary workers?
4. (same) What are the marketing targets?
5. (same) How can we guard against unnecessary spending?
6. Where ‘r the informative reports?
7. ‘R there any disparities between forecast and performance?
8. ‘R the departments lacking important resources?
9. How much money’ll we’ave to borrow?
10. How can we guarantee the support of ar investors?
|750 Business Words||AR and OR Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply