-AL, -EL, and -LE Sounds: Formal Word Stress in Sentences
|As you repeat the following sentences, practice the main techniques of word stress:|
– stress important words
– reduce small words
– speak in phrases and pause between phrases
– let words flow together
Use the video to listen and repeat.
|1. My friend believes that working for a big company is a hassle.|
2. He has taken a big gamble and started his own business.
3. He has an original idea, but developing a good business plan will be crucial.
4. He is researching the business models of Wikipedia and Amazon.
5. I think he should research businesses that are closer to his level.
6. I believe he may be too frugal to handle big business.
7. Historically, he has avoided national companies and even travel.
8. Anyway, he will finalize his business plan by the end of the month.
|750 Business Words||Schwa with L Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply