Schwa with R Sounds: Formal Word Stress in Sentences
|As you repeat the following sentences, practice the main techniques of word stress:|
– stress important words
– reduce small words
– speak in phrases and pause between phrases
– let words flow together
Use the video to listen and repeat.
1. Our manager has created several consumer profiles.
2. She divides juniors into two categories.*
3. Some are so superior with computers that they could be hackers.
4. Some have minor computer experience and are training to become workers in different fields.
5. She believes that juniors are particularly drawn to empowerment products.
6. She also divides seniors into two categories.
7. Some prefer very standard products with familiar tools.
8. Others want to pay top dollar for the latest products.
*notice that the ending –ory has a long O sound
|750 Business Words||Schwa with R Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply