F, V, and TH Sounds: Formal Stress in Sentences
|As you repeat the following sentences, practice the main techniques of word stress:|
– stress important words
– reduce small words
– speak in phrases and pause between phrases
– let words flow together
Use the video to listen and repeat.
|Financial Analyst |
1. Valerie is our new financial analyst.
2. Currently, she is reviewing our overhead and revenue.
3. People say that she is thorough and authentic.
4. She uses the numbers to vividly show growth potential.
5. She works with the team that analyzes threats.
6. Together, they create hypothetical methods for financial recovery.
7. She has the authority to question the ethics of senior management.
8. If some of them are expensing too many things, they may be unnerved by her resolve.
9. But we all know that the company needs her methodical approach.
10. I plan to ask her advice on investment in the market.
|750 Business Words||F,V, TH Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply