F, V, and TH Sounds: Casual Word Stress in Sentences
|Here we will practice the same sentences but more casually. When speaking this way, you will use less stress, pause less often and let the words flow together more. |
When you see “same,” this means that there are no extra points of casual English in the sentence. In other sentences, the extra points are shown. New points in this lesson are:
– Can drop the final T in “authentic.”
– with the = withe, one TH sound
|Financial Analyst |
1. Valerie‘s ar new financial analyst.
2. Currently, she‘s reviewing ar overhead and revenue.
3. People say thet she‘s thorough and authentic.
4. (same) She uses the numbers to vividly show growth potential.
5. She works withe team thet analyzes threats.
6. (same) Together, they create hypothetical methods for financial recovery.
7. She’as the authority to question the ethics of senior management.
8. If some of’um are expensing too many things, they may be unnerved by’er resolve.
9. But we all know thet the company needs’er methodical approach.
10. I plan to ask’er advice on investment in the market.
|750 Business Words||F,V, TH Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply