Stopped T and -ATE: Formal Word Stress in Sentences
|As you repeat the following sentences, practice the main techniques of word stress:|
– stress important words
– reduce small words
– speak in phrases and pause between phrases
– let words flow together
Use the video to listen and repeat.
|Planning for a Meeting|
1. We want our team to generate the most successful project.
2. We should not underestimate the competition.
3. For the meeting, we need separate documents detailing each of our projects.
4. The manager will choose which project we should implement first.
5. We also need an estimate of our budget.
6. We can advocate for our clients and associates.
7. Our request should be moderate, though.
8. Is anyone on our team an expert negotiator?
9. We need someone who can facilitate a meeting and also push for our goals.
10. Ultimately, we need to show that our plans are timely and appropriate.
|750 Business Words||Stopped T Main Page|
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply